Check coding standard of a sample CPP code
Purpose: To test a CPP code for coding standards and style.
- A sample CPP code is tested for coding standards.
Steps to complete
- Install tools needed to start working Click here
- Check the documentation to check coding standards here Click here
- Log all your work in the comments below. (Logging is documenting each step you as you are doing it(not at the end), the errors you get, how you solve it, etc)
- Along with logging also note any suggestions or improvements that can be done to the documentation in the comments below.
- There is a sample code given in the repo you clone while trying the documentation. You can create your own repo, write a cpp code and check the coding style for it. In that case clone your repo and follow steps.
- All the above outcomes must be fulfilled.